Benefits to our Local Communities
The local Cincinnati communities of Green Township, Cheviot and Westwood reap the benefits from the Harvest Home Fair.
The Kiwanis committees for Young Children, Youth, Vocational Guidance, Key Clubs, Agriculture, Spiritual Aims, Public Affairs, International Understanding and Long Range Projects receive requests and vote a substantial benefit.
Charities which have received gifts recently are:
- Pregnancy Care Center
- Tender Mercies
- Teen Challenge
- Our Daily Bread
- Wesley Hall
- High School Scholarships
- Westwood Town Hall Bells
- Boy Scouts
- Girl Scouts
- BLOC Ministries
- Reading is Fundamental
- Elementary School Libraries
- Bethany House
- Healthy Moms & Babes
- Gamble-Nippert “Y” for Non member activities
- Margaret Rost PGA Christmas Party
- Spinoza Bears for Grieving & Hurting Children
- Children’s International Summer Village
- Council of Christian Communion for religious education for elementary school pupils
Click here to learn more about the history of Harvest Home Fair and it’s major contributions to the area communities.